With great pleasure we want to announce that we got the new #Erasmusplus project togethter with partners from Malta, Spain and Belgium. The title of the project is Autism Friendly Spaces.
The main aim of this project is to create a change in community by :
- adjusting environments to be more accessible to people with autism
- providing training and creating awareness in the community
- helping the social aspect for youth with autism.
Online modules specifically for school educators will be created. A certificate will be
provided once the modules are complete. Providing professional guidance to modify school space into an accessible and safe space for students with autism.
- Providing professional guidance and training to employees on autism and how to
provide an accessible space to people with autism.
- Creating an Autism Friendly Award which will be given to shops/services who fulfill
- Creating a website and an app with information and location about the awarded
services and shops which are participating in this project and the services that are being
President of MSSA